Archive for April, 2010
· Before playing, make sure everyone is aware of the rules. The more people playing, the better the game will be!
· Have the players gather in a circle with their hands together, ready to play.
· The point of the game is to hit the other players’ hands when it is your turn. Arms, wrists, and elbows do not count – it must be the hands.
· To start off the game, have each person strike a karate-pose and shout “NINJA!” The body must be in both an offense and defense range.
· You can only make one move: once when it is your turn, and once when being attacked.
· Your hands must stay frozen in whatever position you move, until it is your turn again.
· After the first player goes, move in a clockwise rotation around the circle. Keep tabs on your opponents and make sure no one skips a turn.
· If a player moves or loses balance when it’s not their turn, that player is automatically out.
· You must keep your right or your left foot on the ground at ALL TIMES. The other foot is your pivot foot and can be moved wherever you want.
· The last ninja standing who hits their opponent’s hand will be declared the winner.
You can join the revolution sweeping the nation. Ninja Facebook Revolution
Point of the game: ”To slap the hands of others, while the avoiding slappage of your own hands.”