Background Story: On July 17, Stephen "Coach Mack" Mackintosh, the head of our Group Dynamix family, tragically suffered a severe cervical spinal cord injury while riding his bike home from work. While the final outcome is unknown, the financial cost of his injury is substantial and growing. Please join us on Sunday, October 21st as we raise funds in support of Coach Mack at our "Family Fun Day for Mack."
Family Fun Day For Mack is the best kind of fundraiser. It “raises” money for a great cause and its “fun.” Participants ages of 6 and older will get to "raise the roof" with heart-pounding fun. This is the first time we have permitted younger kids to participate in Group Dynamix activities, so now’s the time to bring the whole family!
What’s There to Do?
Lots! Here’s a list of some of the activities:
- Our extensive indoor high ropes course (one of the largest in the US)
- Archery Tag Games (NEW to GDX and the rest of the world)
- Blacklight Sports (seeing is believing)
- Pedal Cart Races (win prizes for best time trials)
- Inflatables (all sizes for all ages)
- Carnival Games (not your “typical games,” but fun ones)
- and much, much more (keep checking our website for updated activities.)
2-6 p.m., Sunday, October 21st
At Group Dynamix. 1215 Trend Drive, Carrollton, TX 75006
$20 minimum donation at the door
$60 maximum per family
Thank you for your generosity by giving more!
If you would like to make a non-tax-deductible gift directly to the Mackintosh family, you may send a check to:
8111 Preston Rd.
Dallas, TX 75225
Please make the check out to 'THE Stephen Mackintosh SCI Trust'. Include a note with the check that states: "This check is for deposit only".